It’s a funny thing about fashion; that it can easily be so easily ignored when it comes to that one favorite item in our closet, or maybe even in our makeup bags. Trends can be so exhausting and when the world is forever changing, it’s nice to know that certain things remain the same. Take my favorite nail polish, for instance: despite the fact that color trends in nail polish also change with every season, I can’t help but be hopelessly devoted to one particular shade: Essie’s Sole Mate. I love dark nails and I love purple, so Sole Mate and I were meant to be, well, soul mates! I don’t know what it is about this shade, but I feel extra elegant when I have my nails done in this deep, rich purple. Now don’t get me wrong, this isn’t the only color of nail polish I own – I do like to change things up every once in a while – but it’s always nice to know that, when the hot, “flavor-of-the-month” color is gone, my Sole Mate will always be there waiting for me.
CONGRATULATION TO OUR LAST WEEK WINNER LILIANE DUBÉ !!!!
Rules of the contest:
- You can participate as many times as you want.
- Contest starts Friday, September 30th at 11am and ends Thursday, October 6th at 11am.
- The price is an Essie’s nail polish “Sole mate” shade.
- This contest is available to Canadian and American participants.
- The winner will be picked by using Random.org.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook and Twitter.
- The winner will receive a personal email.
Like my page here 😉
See more Canadian contest here