Brigitte Bardot was once quoted saying: ” What could be more beautiful than a dear old lady growing wise with age? Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it.”
Why is it that, as people get older, they become increasingly more obsessed with recapturing their youths – as if it’s something you can lose? It is essential to remember that we truly are “only as old as we feel”, and embracing every new year is a great way to take a look at ourselves, our lives and decide what new goals we want to set for the year ahead so that we can continue to grow personally and professionally.
- Take time for myself every morning
- Go to Bali to research my Serial Indulgence Accessory line
- Eat better and exercise more
- Take a vacation and actually relax
- Make time to spend time with my friends and family
Picture by Julia C. Vona