If you follow me on Instagram you know I love a good cocktail and to me the ultimate summer cocktail has to be a Mojito. Lately I’ve been experimenting on my guests and came up with this easy, refreshing recipe that taste just like a mojito. You can do it with any fruits you have at home, I also love to add watermelons to this recipe.
Bon Apetit !!!
SI Summer Mojitos Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 shot of favorite brown rum (mine is Sailor Jerry) -optional
- 6 oz Sliced Strawberries
- 6 oz raspberries
- 6 oz blackberries
- 6 oz blueberries
- zest and juice of one lime
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves, mince
- 10 mint leaves chopped
- 5 mint leave for garnish
- Add your fruits to a large bowl. Toss gently, so you don’t crush the berries.
- In a small bowl, combine zest and juice of one lime, honey (or Agave), Rum, and minced mint leaves.
- Drizzle dressing over the fruit to coat.
- Use the remaining mint leaves as garnish.
- Cover and chill for 1 – 2 hours before serving.