A new trend in Halloween décor is white pumpkin a chic twist on the traditional orange.
You can use them as a flower vase, table arrangement, decoration to name a few.
How to paint a pumpkin:
- Make sure pumpkin doesn’t have cuts, wormholes, or soft spots or blemishes that may rot, and that the stem is firm. Check the pumpkin is flat enough on the bottom to sit upright
- Wash your pumpkin using a damp cloth or wet-wipe, don’t scrub with a hard brush as you risk damaging the skin. Wipe with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- One dry spray paint your pumpkin and let it dry overnight. Make sure to wear gloves, and to protect the surface you are working on.
- Get creative, use using glitter, monograming, or even a lace stocking to ornate
* If using faux pumpkin skip step 1 and 2
Go ahead and get your paint on!
Pictures from Martha Stewart